Skip to content

Product Ideas Portal

SMS 2.0 School Management System

When you chose Skyward, you chose a partnership over a purchase, a user-centered solution over a canned system, and a better experience over the status quo.

Customer Feedback for the

SMS 2.0 School Business Suite

Share your ideas here and watch them evolve into the future of our products and services. We can't respond to all of them, but we are committed to reading every single idea.

Customer Feedback for the

SMS 2.0 Student Management Suite

Share your ideas here and watch them evolve into the future of our products and services. We can't respond to all of them, but we are committed to reading every single idea.

Student Management Suite

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. Grad Type Code

I would like to request that the Graduation Type Code have a way to track all changes by whom date and time. The reason this has come up is because our Grad Type codes were mass changed somehow and reported incorrectly and also incorrectly printed on our transcripts for 2016 graduates. The change history function for the Grad Type Code would be a great benefit!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Changes to the Endorsement Area

I have noticed when I go in to delete or add an endorsement (make any type of change) it wipes out the parent and student signature name and dates. Is there any way possible that endorsements can be added or deleted but the other information does not delete and can stay there unless we choose to change it? Some students have several endorsements on their 4 year plans and then maybe choose not to complete one of them. It would be easier to just delete that one or add one when we see they will have an extra endorsement without…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mass Add Endorsement and Option Utility

I would like to recommend adding a Mass Add Endorsement and Option Utility per grade level. I have to mass add the Multidisciplinary Endorsement and Option #1 to all of our current 8th graders and right now We would like this one updated to request a utility that includes ranges and by individual but also includes a processing list option. We are looking for functionality to match graduation requirements/career plans.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base