Skip to content

Product Ideas Portal

SMS 2.0 School Management System

When you chose Skyward, you chose a partnership over a purchase, a user-centered solution over a canned system, and a better experience over the status quo.

Customer Feedback for the

SMS 2.0 School Business Suite

Share your ideas here and watch them evolve into the future of our products and services. We can't respond to all of them, but we are committed to reading every single idea.

Customer Feedback for the

SMS 2.0 Student Management Suite

Share your ideas here and watch them evolve into the future of our products and services. We can't respond to all of them, but we are committed to reading every single idea.

Student Management Suite

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. TSAI2 Scores - Seamless integration

I would like to propose an idea that I believe will significantly benefit Texas School districts and streamline the assessment upload process within Skyward Student Information System (SIS).

The inclusion of TSAI2 scores in our SIS is crucial for assessing student progress and ensuring their readiness for College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR). However, I understand that certain assessments may not be considered mandatory by the state, which has led to Skyward in not making or helping districts with integrating TSAI2 scores into the SIS an easy process.

To address this issue, I propose that Skyward explore the possibility of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Assessment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Security by Test Code and Edition

Allow security to be configured not just to all tests in the assessment module, but to only specific tests by test code and edition of the test. This will allow users to have control over tests and scores from their specific disciplines while not being able to impact the score records from other unrelated disciplines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mass add tests with a default value using a processing list - WS/OF/CA/TS/UT/MU

Would like to be able to mass add tests with a default value using a processing list. As students pass their IL and US Government tests (required), it would be nice to be able to mass add these by their Government class or by processing list with a default value of "Pass".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the ability for Portfolio Import utility to link with the Student State ID, to allow import of PSAT/SAT, IAR results

Add the ability for Portfolio import utility to link the Illinois state ID, to allow import of IAR and other state and college Board test results.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add student PA Secure ID to Keystone Exam Report

In order to upload info into the PGT Act 158 Portal, student ID is required. The keystone exam report, under test score reports, only gives the student name. I tried data-mining, but the format of the Keystone Exam Report is much closer to what is needed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create an import layout for the TSI Assessment

I would like for there to be an import template created to import the TSI (Texas Success Initiative) Assessment. This test is being required for students to enter college and it would be helpful to have the results in Skyward to share through TREx and on transcripts.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Assessment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add more character to field format for Test scores

I am needing to change the field lengths for the test score areas: screen heading and report heading. Currently the fields are hard coded for specific length. I would like those to be longer - up to 20 (if possible).

There is insufficient room for us to put in the wording that we want to use.

We are getting phone calls from parents stating they don't understand what the headings are saying. Example: we are using %ile for percentile. We want to be able to type the whole word in the heading.

I know there is several boxes to break…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Edit Scores Option to Test Scores Tab

Attached is a small tutorial with screen shots outlining an option I'd like to see added to the Test Scores tab. If you work with test scores you know that the import option is best. However if you're using demographic information to load or if you have a number of kids that cannot be imported you have to find some sort of assembly line method to make it work to be efficient. The process isn't bad however one simple button added to each of two screens can make this process SO much easier for those of us needing to input…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Educational milestones connected to Test Scores

Goal: entry of a Test Score that meets a specific criteria automatically triggers a 'complete' date on an Educational Milestone.
    Wisconsin Civics Exam requires students to earn a minimum score as a requirement for graduation starting in 2017. We are entering it as a Test Score so it appears on transcripts along with ACT and other test scores but are also trying to include the status as an Educational Milestone so students and parents are aware that this is required. Right now when students complete the test I have to double enter.
    Expected outcome: Test Scores include a test administration…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add processing lists to Test Score module

Wis. Stat. sec. 118.33(1m)(a)1 Section 3266R requires high school students to pass a civics test before graduating from high school beginning with the class of 2017. How and when the exam is given and recorded is up to individual districts - no vendor no mandatory recording procedure. But it is a requirement so my district is using Skyward to track student completion and include that information on transcripts. We have a need to identify students who have not yet taken or not yet passed the exam. I can use data mining ranges to find students who have a test record…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Student Browse Test Scores

Add Keystone Test Scores under Test Scores in the Student Browse view like the Student Profile for easier view of the Keystone Scores.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. STAAR EOC Performance Level I needed on STAAR EOC

In order to track which students have taken an exam and failed we need to be able to see Level I performance on a required EOC exam not just Level II and III.
    Standards change depending on whether a student is testing for the first time or repeating an exam already failed.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Texas STAAR 3-8 Report

The additional Texas STAAR EOC Report WS\OF\CA\TS\RE is a very useful report for all secondary campuses is there any updates that will address a similar report for STAAR 3-8 Exams. This will facilitate analysis of student test scores as they move from campus to campus and or target for tutoring. The negative impact is that we have to use a separate third party software to assist with the analysis of student score data.
    Standardized testing will always be in Texas this tool will facilitate the campus personal with score analysis and student placement

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base