Skip to content

Product Ideas Portal

SMS 2.0 School Management System

When you chose Skyward, you chose a partnership over a purchase, a user-centered solution over a canned system, and a better experience over the status quo.

Customer Feedback for the

SMS 2.0 School Business Suite

Share your ideas here and watch them evolve into the future of our products and services. We can't respond to all of them, but we are committed to reading every single idea.

Customer Feedback for the

SMS 2.0 Student Management Suite

Share your ideas here and watch them evolve into the future of our products and services. We can't respond to all of them, but we are committed to reading every single idea.

School Business Suite

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Add a Budgetary Data Mining Report under employee widgets

Add under the "select widget" the ability to display Data Mining Reports. Teachers and Adminstration would love a quick link to their reports on one screen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting this request.

Widgets typically allow for a specific action to be taken while using it. For example, the requisition widget allows users to approve/deny requisitions. What action would you expect your employees to be taking with a Budgetary Data Mining widget?

We suggest employees who use Budgetary Data Mining that want a quick link to the area “Favorite” it for quick access.

2. Favorite Widget Expansion - To allow for more favorites to be displayed rather than scroll to find them within widget.

Most days the Favorite Widget is my GO-TO..... I would like to be able to expand this to the full column length in order to see the items I use frequently, rather than scroll through the widget to click on them.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Modify Widget to Show ALL EMPLOYEES UNDERNEATH ME

I don't know if it's possible but we would really love the ability to change the setting of the bar graph widget for employee time off per week to see ALL employees under someone. These widgets are SOOOOO helpful and having the ability to change this setting with help us work smarter not harder. ;-) Right now the widget only shows employees who report directly to the approver. I included some screenshots in an effort to better clarify what I'm asking.
    Having the ability to change this setting will help our Special Ed Executive Director see a quick snap shot…

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Discovery  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. District needs widgets to be forced, not suggested

Widgets need to be forced upon users not merely suggested. This functionality used to be in Skyward but was subsequently removed.

Included in this use selection parameters to identify who to assign the widget to.

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this idea request and participating in voting.

We suggest using the “Force Widget Suggestions” This process will re-suggest the widget to all users that are currently not using the widget.

While this option will not force widgets on users, there are technical difficulties that would delay this enhancement. We are taking this request into consideration and working on a Qmlativ solution. At this time we will no longer be considering this enhancement for SMS 2.0.

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Feedback and Knowledge Base