Skip to content

Product Ideas Portal

SMS 2.0 School Management System

When you chose Skyward, you chose a partnership over a purchase, a user-centered solution over a canned system, and a better experience over the status quo.

Customer Feedback for the

SMS 2.0 School Business Suite

Share your ideas here and watch them evolve into the future of our products and services. We can't respond to all of them, but we are committed to reading every single idea.

Customer Feedback for the

SMS 2.0 Student Management Suite

Share your ideas here and watch them evolve into the future of our products and services. We can't respond to all of them, but we are committed to reading every single idea.

School Business Suite

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. UID Mass Update

Being able to have a mass delete UID utility with parameter options would be very helpful. Currently only way to update employees in TSDS is the delete UID one by one and then be able to extract to upload to TSDS. With a UID in the profile record will not extract. The majority of our staff is still showing location from initial upload to TSDS. Or sometimes when staff return after resigning but were employed in another location, UID is still in profile due to being needed on service records. Having this type of utility would be very helpful to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 941 Schedule B - cannot click on quarter

941 Schedule B - cannot click on quarter; does not automatically assign quarter like 941 does :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. W2 message text

On the Options for Receiving my 202x From W2 screen, consider adding more text to the second option. We'd like reminder to staff to make sure we have their correct address. Perhaps something like: "I want to receive a printed copy of my 202x Form W2 from my employer. My address is up-to-date in Skyward."

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bolding out the Totals: Section on a 1099 report

We have over 350 pages on our 1099 report. We need the ability to look at all vendors who spend over $600. It would be convenient and time efficient if the "Totals" for each vendor were bold to jump out at us better. Any chance you can accommodate by the end of the year?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ACA employee category code mass process change request

When populating the employee categories for all employees, the field that indicates "Accepted Coverage" would be better as "Offered Coverage". The employee category codes include employees that are not eligible for benefits. Even if this field is indicated as "NO" it can be misconstrued that they were offered but did not accept when in fact they were not. The enrollment/waiver piece is under the 1095C screen so why would it be here too??? Does not make sense. Please re-visit this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. CRDC - time off

Please add the option of "Hours" and not just days to the time off area of the CRDC report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ACA employee selection parameters

When adding an employee to the ACA workfile I would like to have the ability to select multiple employees similar to other selection parameters in the software. This would save a lot of time if I have a list of specific employees to add. Time is money $.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting and voting on this idea. We suggest you try this instead:

During webinars our State and Federal Reporting Department recommend using an import process in this same Method to select employees quickly. You can do this using the 1095 tracker and exporting the browse of employees with an employee identifier at the time of running the report. You can run the 1095 tracker with an employee identifier of (employee id for example) and then export that browse to excel, save it and import it during year end using method 3.

Thank you!

8. Changes 1099 Values in Check Request module

When I was running our 1099's for the 2017 CY all of our vendors were defaulted to box 7. As indicated below from Skyward I would need to un-check the box when I am looking at check requests. This is not a great option for us as we are not a PO district and I would have to edit every check request to un-check the 1099 box as the system auto checks this box because we have 1099 information setup.

1. The program is working as it is intended. If you go the Web AP Check Requests Submit Add. If you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Feedback and Knowledge Base